Dedicated Quick Support
We have a dedicated support department. You'll get access to our online support system and support contacts, enabling you to raise a ticket for the issues or changes. We resolve 80% of the issues within a couple of hours. The remaining 20% within around 48 – always keeping you up to date.We include three months of free support.
Our software solution is fully bespoke to your specific business need, and you’ll be the owner of the proposed bespoke system. Our experienced account managers are quickly able to learn your existing working style and provide you with the completely Bespoke Software which will learn how you work so that you don't have to learn the software.
The technology used in building your tailored software will be the latest at the industry standard and we keep updating the codebase according to the changes in the marketplace to be at the top of the game and your system will be based on up-to-date technology and NOT end up with an unsupportive system.
Device independent and compatibility
We make sure the custom software we built is fully responsive and tested on most of the possible devices ranging from Desktop, Laptop, Mobile Devices and all kinds of browsers, so it can give you all freedom to use your tailored system from any device and from anywhere you want.